Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Sunday, May 29, 2016

Adam Sandler To Move to Moline

He could entertain our 50th reunion!

Adam Sandler is Moving to Moline, Illinois


MOLINE, Illinois – In a huge surprise to everyone in Los Angeles, Hollywood actor Adam Sandler reveals in a new interview that he is moving to the Moline, Illinois area. He tells the magazine that he is “tired of the L.A. lifestyle” and is looking for a big change in life.
“I’m just tired of the L.A. lifestyle and I feel like, at this point in my life, I’d rather just live in a place full of real, genuine people. I’ve been to Moline, Illinois a couple of times over the years and the people there are real… they’re genuine, and yeah every community has its problems but the people there are good, decent people and they care about their community. Those are the things I find most important in deciding where to live,” Sandler told the magazine.
“I’m not retiring, I’m just looking for a change in life and I think I’ve found that in Moline,” Sandler reassured fans. Let us know what you think in the comments section especially if you’re a resident of the Moline, Illinois area and click the share button below to share with friends.

 He is going to enjoy the eating - Lago's and Whitey's,
but he is too late for Melo Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment