Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Astonishing Coincidences

John and Diana Robeson were married on November 22, 1969, and so were the Jacksons.

All of us are Cubs fans, which means our parents
never saw a Cubs World Series win, place, or show.

 I invented a cloaking device in chem-physics, but no one noticed.


John and I went to Plymouth Congregational Church, pre-school, and ended up as lab partners in chem-physics class.
I am in that photo - my uncredited cameo.
John and I earned PhDs and became university professors. There was another eventual PhD
in that class, but that was just in rocket science.



 Christina and I had our anniversary photos 
taken at Penney's.
John and Diana's children and grandchildren have hair
the color of bright, red pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment