Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Facebook Page for Moline Memories



Pep Boys, MHS 1966
.



Pep Girls, MHS 1966
.

I added a Facebook page for Moline Memories. I do not want to get into too many technical details, especially since some classmates are still learning to upload photos without asking their grandchildren how to do it.

But it goes like this - The more social media work in tandem, the more people will use one or the other form. I thought Twitter was dumb, but there are many serious uses for it now.

Once I have it set up, Facebook will notify Twitter followers of news about this blog. I think that is pretty neat. There are some other methods, which I am trying to learn how to apply.

This is fun. People from our class are getting together over Facebook and whatever else works.

No comments:

Post a Comment