Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We Thanked Our Classmate and Vietnam Vet for His Service to the Country

Dennis McGimpsey and Family

Dennis McGimpsey
Today is a very special day for me. Through the amazing generosity of my class of `66 classmates, friends, family, and I understand, even strangers, I have had a brand new full sized bed, (mattress, boxsprings, and frame), delivered to my apartment today. I am humbled and pretty much overwhelmed by this act of kindness by so many people who have donated their time and hard earned monies. I don`t know of all that has contributed, but I do know of one person that has done so much in getting me this bed, and her name is, Jorja Hepner Beert. She`s a Moline classmate of mine who organized all of this. So to her and all the rest of you folks, I would like to say, Thank You so much for showing love and compassion toward me and I will never, ever forget this. Only one last thing to say... no more sleeping in the recliner, YES! Love you ALL. Dennis

To tell the truth, Princess Kym ordered us into action
threatening that she would come to Moline and kick some butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment