Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Wednesday, March 10, 2010

John Boland Writes


How many cities have an office on top of an elevator shaft?


John Boland has left a new comment on your post "Websites and Blogs Devoted to Moline and the Quad-...":

Greg,
I don't remember you, and you probably don't remember me. But we were at MHS in the same stretch. Thanks for creating this blog. There isn't much I get nostalgic for, but the old radio stations are fun to remember. And when I came back for the '01 reunion, I hunted up a Maid-Rite. Couldn't find my favorite news rack, as the Campbell Hotel was gone. I hope you keep posting, and I'll keep reading.
John Boland, Baltimore

***

GJ - I remember John Boland from swim class. Our physics teacher called the MHS swimming pool The Aquarium.

I enjoy writing these posts. John Robeson sent me more about the Moline Boys Choir and I will post that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment