Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Friday, October 28, 2011

Ready To Finish Reunion Book with Phase III - The Reunion Biographies



The last stage of the reunion book is an update on where we are as individuals. That will be up to each person to contribute.

I will contact each person through the reunion website messages, but you can also answer by writing to me at this email address:

gregjackson1948@qwest.net

What you contribute is up to you. Here are some ideas:
1. Personal and professional achievements.
2. Family information.
3. Favorite teacher or teachers in the Moline system.

I would like to list our own teachers, nurses, doctors, lawyers, business people, PhDs.

Do we have any great-grandparents?

I am going to put together a draft in a few weeks. Please check that for errors and omissions. The reunion book will be available to purchase in printed form or to download for free.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your organizing power with all of this, greg--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greg, I don't get how to post here! I sent my info to you.
    Kym Dennhardt Whatley

    ReplyDelete