Moline Memories - MHS 66 Friends






Saturday, February 20, 2010

John Getz, Ken Berry, - Say Hello


John Getz is known for Blood Simple, The Fly, and many other roles.
Dr. Pascall did his early dental work.




Ken Berry is known for F Troop, Mayberry RFD, and dancing.



---

GJ - John and Ken, when you are Googling your names or "Moline" one night and land on this blog, send in a comment. I know someone from Hollywood is often reading Moline Memories.

It would be fun to hear from our celebrities.



2 comments:

  1. Days gone by, John and I were on the MHS Swim Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Ron Pascal did all my dental work when I was a kid. I provided him with some real challenges when I broke both my front teeth in half when I turned 9 years old. I always thought he was about the finest man I knew. Now, hundreds of years later, dentists who work on me comment about the excellent quality work done long ago by Dr. Pascal. Nothing but very good feelings about him.

    Fred Railsback

    ReplyDelete